Friday, January 15, 2010

Stick - ing day started

Finally we finish our almost 1 month's holiday n bek to Kampar for our new sem. Starting for stick together everyday, I m happy, but dun know how u think? Maybe u will think " my trouble day start lorrrr"

Time together with u, I so peaceful, can eat together although let u cal me "fei po nai nai", can share and chat with u also. But hope u dun wan feel sienly when chatting. Sometime when u bu shuang o sienly to chat will make me angry.

Finish tidy all the things, we having our dinner at KFC with the new meal, Zinger Burger.

Now, know why I become fat n fat, cz together with u will let me become fat, u will bring me eat nicer n tasty foods at everywhere. Recently, u find a blog about Ipoh's nice food, n we alr planned 2molo will go Ipoh.

Planed eat Tau Fu Fa, Takashi restaurant , n 1st garden's food. Waiting it....

Dun call me '' fei po nai nai " anymore again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment