Thursday, January 14, 2010

Moody day for me

Finally I can cry out after finish chatting with u, ytd hw force myself cry also cant do it.. U say again ab we really no gap, but u say doesn't matter, cz important is we happy together.. but, if we really no gap den hw we can happy together?? so confuse...

This 2 days, we both also no so happy, b4 is about u late wake n nw is ab FB's post! But, u say u wont angry n bu shuang, so i juz take it easy, dun wan think it again....

Let me shock is my % at ur heart drop til half only. A big shock! But, u say 1 kiss can return to full marks alr. I am happy, because u r bek, dun wan say 1 kiss, if 1000 kisses can let u happy n my marks increase, i also can gv u.

But, sometimes u really really so cool, can u be warm bek o can u talk more n laugh more??
U look scary when u are cool....

No comments:

Post a Comment