Friday, January 8, 2010

Speechless day for me

This few days, I less to talk cz I dun like to talk. I love alone, maybe I always alone will make me dun like to stick u so much. Practice now…

Finally can login to portal to check the result, I get 2.3 for my gpa, although no so good, but also luckily pass 2.0, this level.

Congra to u cz u get 2.7 but u stil say sien ab ur result to me. Do u know my feeling when u say u sien about ur result? I also wan take good result, but I cant… n I also know u wanna take good result n no nit pay the loan…but me also wan…I also nit ur courage.

Today, I think many many things, think til headache, sudden think that we cant together till marriage, n born bb. Actually we have so many place not match, maybe me too active n u too cool. But one place maybe we will match, we also like to eat nicer food at everywhere..

U ask me 2molo wan go Kampar to meet CS o nt. Because, ur Kl aunt n CS got some problem, but we go there oso having our 2ppl worlds. Happy n sweet, can go Kampar with u!

No comments:

Post a Comment