Sunday, January 10, 2010

2 ppl worlds

Happy time starting. We go Kampar today. Early morning 11am, I start car go to fetch u. A happy journey between u n me. For lunch, we eat at Wing’s with CS n Jessi. After that, we go to cc, 1st time go to cc press press there computer. Haha.. I like a beban when u all playing gg, cz I will ask this n tat when i dun know, but I let u scold cz u say me so noisy… me dun know wan ask also cant meh?? Garang sangat..

Sushi King, our dinner with that couple too. Second time for me, but is 1st time for u… time together with u really so happy…

I chat with CY by msn, talk about the handmade card, but his thinking also same as u, also think that handmade card dun hv any meaning. Dun wan gv also can. Same thinking, young generation thinking… but I also send the card to him to c, n he also surprise my drawing, he say my drawing like is drawing when he study in primary. But, he also gt praise the card really beauty la… I also think like tat, the most beauty card if compare last time. He also said that lay peng also like to keep any card o old pic, but I think this is the best memory, must keep it n very meaningful. Maybe gal n guy’s perceptions are different.

Ur birthday stil gt my handmade card, maybe long time again, u will collect many card, because I like to do… LOVE U!!

No comments:

Post a Comment