Tuesday, February 9, 2010

BBQ Chu Yok Gon

Ytd u dream that I dun wan u anymore, n run to with other guy. Because u say u buy a shoe to me. U really think too much. But, u look so serious but for me juz funny. Dun think too much.. I most love u..

When the last class, I know that later night got assign discussion, but when I reach home, u tel me that later Yik Hung call us bbq chu yok gon. U laugh me that I cant go, but I quickly say that I dun wan go discusion n I wan go bbq, u say me again, say me tamak makan.

But before that, we go having our dinner 1st, 1st time go but maybe is last time go also, wan wait so long time juz wait a mee come, some more no really so nice.
Bek home, start our bbq, built fire also use a long time alr, n wan wait the chu yok gon, so we use 2 more hours finish the bbq but juz only 10 pieces. 1st time bbq it, n eat a fresh chu yok gon also, nice..

Before

After

Whole body also bbq smell, bek home finish bath den go sleep le, they stil go dagei, luckily u is good boy…more sek u la..muackszzzz…..

No comments:

Post a Comment