Friday, February 5, 2010

3rd weeks gone again

3 weeks pass so fast. New year is coming, mid term is coming, due day is coming too. Many many works wait us to do. I apply 2 days leaves for new year, dun know will approve it o nt?

2day, we wan go bek early coz we wan go take our new ic, is time to collect it. When u reach n wan go to take ic, I noticed that my wallet dun know at where. Find all the places also dun hv.. Call bek Kampar n find also dun hv. Den u noticed it, it on my house table. But, i 4got when i put there. Haiz...really old alrr.

Our new ic quite new, haha...must new la... n ur pic look handsome, but pity me, my pic make me look like so fat. This ic wan to use til forever.....

Today, we go buy Shandy at The store, really cheap but dun hv any stock alr. N u also go to there, i called u help me noticed ig got help me buy one, but u say u wont help me. Y wor?? really cheap ma, cheap rm4 lo... but u say me like aunt...hah...Babiii~~~

Let u say ba~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment