Monday, January 25, 2010

week 2 started

Finish a nice weekend, week 2 is coming. All assig are started n u look like become more bz for ur assig again. N complain about Raymond n ur teammate also..haha...

Monday, 8am class for u, but u lazy to sch although u alr wake up, becz the reason: water too cold, i cant bath so dun wan go sch. So, today, we decide bek my house slep cz u everyday oso 8am class n my house ngam ngam got heater.

Sinyee's birthday celebration, say more about CE's present. but, if my bf make it to me, i really so happy, but if juz a orang luar, i will fell sked n geli. That is also opinion from sinyee. So, sin yee juz sms n tel CE about juz ask him as a fren, no nit do so much again... A really big hurt for CE

A blog like my present for u, n a handmade cake, dun know when i juz can get it from u...wahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment