Saturday, January 30, 2010

T.I activity

U coming to T.I find me.. But, i no so happy when u say ur bro follow u coming too. Hah, gt a big spotlight to us. But, u say one more make me so hurt, u said, me dun wan come out also nvm la.. Walao..plan a whole ytd nite's activity, u cal me dun wan go out.. I dun k the big spotlight.

Act, our main plan juz wanna cut hair only, bring a big spotlight to cut hair, so pelik. My hair really no so nice la, dun hv any style, like a normal gal..wait long, i wan a new hair style...Still remember the hair style when i F6? quite miss it..

Finish it, we go to Lana having our lunch. Nth special, juz eat n talk talk..

2day, i find a special thing. Ur KL aunt's turtle house, i find it at the uncle there which sell fish. Nice ler, but too small n tat naughty turtle too big, no enuf for it. But, uncle said can trade in n change to small turtle. Although the turtle so naughty, but also freed it 1 more years, cant let it go...hehe..but the house really cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment