Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sad day for me

Today again, go to Giant’s Chiew bookstore with sister for interview. When at there, my sister sked to ask n wan me help to ask, n when I ask the supervision that my sister wanna to work, then she said why my sis need I help to ask n not my sis own to ask, although it it normal but she til so loud n with the face like I wrong, so make me so paiseh!!

Cs sms said that he cant go Melaka alr, this make my last hope hancur alr! My mood start downing.

I think we cant go Melaka but still can go Kl. At nite, I try say this to my mum , but she don’t allow. I hate this, going to Kl also din allow. Last time, when my sis same age like me also can go anyway alr, some more she drive to go. I ale cant go Melaka, nw Kl also hancur. Down den more down again. Sad…. But u just say me small gas only, haiz…tat feel u dun know…

The feel when the dream hancur so sad n will down……………………

No comments:

Post a Comment