Monday, January 4, 2010

A happy meet between U & ME

Early morning, i get ur msg say about u yesterday (527am) cant slep, then i think u must cant come teluk intan find me alr, abit disappointed!

But, u also got come to find me at 1050am. I become happy bek.

The purpose for today is to renew the IC and also Renew ur passport. When waiting u renew the passport, tat image on my brain like a couple hunsband n wife to make passport n prepare to go honeymoon. So sweet..... Sadly, because our picture look like fat, me alr fat nw become more fat again, geram betul...

Ur Xmas present- the making card i also gv u when u come fetch me, U look like happy n abit touching, is it?? N thx ur praise my drawing improve already juz because the house that i draw look beauty only...dun know wan happy o sad?? haha....

Lunch time, we having our favourite 'Mcd'. Time eat with u is most happy for me. Not because eat, is because can together with u...But, u say u gt Mcd alr feel happy, no nit say 2gather with me.....

3pm, we continue our dating program with watched AVATAR! A nice movie, a beauty n peace's place with a touching story between human n human at the avatar's world. Among this 2 n half hours, we both also fully enjoy although we also feel cold about the air-cond.

A happy n sweet sweet dating finish at 5pm...... Love u so much....Muacks...

No comments:

Post a Comment